Wednesday, April 18, 2012

arizona cactus

Hello! Here' s my first post, it's about a little DIY. I think this old ice tea bottle looks really nice as a plant pot. I was looking for a pot, but it had to be something special,... I didn't find anything, so I got creative and made it myself. It looks good with cacti, but it might also be a beautiful flower pot. The only important thing is that it's a small plant which is not gowing to grow to big.
You need:  
                                                   a plastic bottle (should be with a nice print) 
                                                   a plant ( here a succulent)
                                                   some body
                                                   soil
                                                   scissors

Cut the bottleneck, put the body in, and dibble the plant. It's easy, isn't it.

1 comment: